Repair Your Damaged or Broken Teeth with Same-Day Dental Crowns & Bridges. Call Today!248-972-8720
Restore Your Smile In One Visit With Same-Day Dental Crowns & Bridges in Brimingham
During a single visit to Newingham Dental Center, we can provide lasting protection your teeth and restore your beautiful smile! Dr. Newingham uses a state-of-the-art CEREC machine to create natural-looking same-day dental crowns and dental bridges for you in just one day.
Crowns and bridges are excellent solutions for:
- Repairing damaged or fractured teeth
- Replacing missing teeth to fill in the gap in your smile
- Enjoying a fully functioning smile immediately – no waiting for weeks while your crown or bridge is being created or dealing with uncomfortable temporaries
Call 248-972-8720 today to schedule a free consultation and discuss your options at our Birmingham, MI dentist office!
Protecting Your Teeth With High-Quality Dental Crowns
If your tooth has been damaged by an accident, a large cavity, or an infection, a dental crown can be the perfect solution for protecting the rest of your tooth and restoring your smile and bite.
After examining your mouth, Dr. Newingham will:
- Remove the damaged section of your tooth
- Make a no-fuss and highly accurate digital impression of your teeth
- Produce your custom-made dental crown using our CEREC machine
- Carefully bond the crown in place
The crown will perfectly fit on top of your tooth and will feel completely comfortable whether you’re eating, smiling, or talking.
We also use CEREC technology to create inlays, which fill in cavities in the center of your molars, and onlays, which extend to cover your molars’ points.
Replacing Your Missing Teeth With A Beautiful Dental Bridge
If you are missing a tooth, we can easily replace it with a custom-made CEREC bridge. A dental bridge fills in the gap in your smile by using dental crowns that attach to your existing teeth on either side of the gap.
To provide your CEREC same-day dental crowns and bridges, Dr. Newingham will:
- Make a digital impression of your teeth
- Remove a bit of enamel from the surrounding teeth to make room for the bridge
- Create your bridge in the office using our CEREC machine
- Cement the dental bridge to your teeth
Bridges are a high-quality tooth replacement option that will not only look natural but will feel completely natural as well. Because our bridges are made from an impression of your original tooth, your mouth will never know the difference!
Our office can also provide you with zirconium crowns and bridges, which are made in a dental lab. Though they take a longer time to produce, they are extremely high-quality, look completely natural, and are incredibly durable.