Get Back Your Smile with Restorative Dentistry. Make an Appointment Today!248-972-8720
I’m Having A Hard Time Chewing
At Newingham Dental Center, we understand the frustration of not being able to enjoy the foods you love. That’s why we provide a full range of restorative dentistry options to completely restore your smile and allow you to comfortably chew any foods you want!
Dr. Newingham offers:
- Same-day dental crowns and bridges to repair damaged teeth or replace one or two missing teeth – in just one visit!
- Dental implant restorations, which can replace one or all of your teeth with strong and beautiful new teeth.
Call 248-972-8720 today to schedule a free consultation at our Birmingham, MI dentist office. It’s time to start enjoying your favorite meals again with a fully functioning smile!
Dental Crowns And Bridges: Enjoy Your New Smile After Just One Visit!
If you are having trouble chewing due to a missing or injured tooth, we can return your smile to normal during a single visit with dental crowns and dental bridges.
Using CEREC technology, we can create a crown to repair and protect a tooth that has had a major cavity or damage from an accident. We can also create a bridge to fill in any gaps in your smile using the same speedy technology.
CEREC crowns and bridges can also:
- Improve your overall oral health
- Eliminate pain you may be experiencing
- Improve your speech
- Eliminate two dental appointments and the pain of having to wear an ill-fitting temporary
Restore Your Smile With Dental Implants
Dental implants are replacement teeth that function like natural teeth. They can even strengthen your jawbone! Unlike bridges, dental implants connect directly to the bone, just like the root of a tooth. This ensures a dependably strong bite so you can confidently eat any foods you wish. We work with a trusted nearby surgeon to ensure your implants are properly placed for the best results.
We also provide implant-retained dentures. Unlike traditional dentures, these are held in place by dental implants. These special types of dentures:
- Fit more securely and comfortably than any conventional denture
- Provide healthy bone stimulation and prevent deterioration of your jawbone
- Improve your appearance