Your Birmingham Family Dentist Provides Care for Your Entire Household
Kids ages 6-11 have an average of 4.3 cavities in baby teeth. Source.
Newingham Dental Center is a true family dentistry practice. When our patients trust us with treating
their entire family, we take that responsibility seriously. Our team provides individualized treatment for all of our patients, regardless of age. You and your children will benefit from care from a highly skilled Birmingham family dentist.
- Preventive Dentistry – Keep your smile healthy with dental cleanings, exams, and screenings.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Enhance your smile and improve your confidence with teeth whitening, Invisalign aligners, and dental veneers.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair your smile with same-day dental crowns and bridges, dental implant crowns, and more.
- Emergency Dentistry – Get out of pain and save your smile with same-day appointments whenever possible and after-hours attention.
Call 248-972-8720 today so we can take great care of your family’s smiles!
Our Team Ensures Your Little Ones Have Great Dental Visits
At Newingham Dental Center, we recommend bringing your children with you during dental cleanings and exams. Bringing the youngest members of your family to the dentist will help them feel comfortable at the dentist’s office and will encourage them to seek the care they need for the rest of their lives.
We do everything we can to make sure your children are happy and comfortable every time they come to our office. We even have an area of the waiting room that’s just for kids. While you enjoy a complimentary beverage of your choice, your child can relax, make a couple of new friends, and:
- Play video games or watch movies
- Read books or lend some art to our coloring books
- Search through our big “treasure chest” full of toys
While you’re here, we will discuss tips for keeping your family’s smiles healthy at home. We’ll also take time to discuss the best payment options for your family’s budget. You and your loved ones deserve quality dental attention, and we strive to make it as easy as possible for you to receive it.
Call 248-972-8720 to make an appointment for your loved ones with a Birmingham family dentist. You can also request an appointment online. We look forward to caring for each and every one of your smiles!