Get Fast, Efficient, and Effective Tooth Bonding Today!248-972-8720
Tooth Bonding Covers Up Cosmetic Dental Flaws
Tooth bonding is a very effective cosmetic dentistry solution that Newingham Dental Center can use to cover:Dr. Newingham on Tooth Bonding Read Transcript
Tooth-bonding is really tooth-colored filling material. That’s what it is. It is one of the most conservative things we can do when someone’s looking for an improvement with their smile, and certainly if they have a cavity in one of their front teeth, we’ve used tooth-colored bonding. It’s tooth-colored filling material.
Sometimes we can make a drastic makeover for someone with just some bonding material, and sometimes they have an enamel defect, there’s a problem with their tooth, the way it grew, the color that it is. We can remove that color and replace it with the composite bonding and totally change the way in which their smile looks.
We don’t use silver fillings in this office. We believe that the tooth-colored filling materials have so many advantages over the silver fillings, and so it’s not even an option in our practice. In terms of the tooth-colored filling or the binding material, that’s what you’ll get here. It’ll blend in with your natural tooth structure. You won’t see any lines.
We’re like a cosmetic surgeon in that regard, where a cosmetic surgeon’s trying to make an incision blend in with some fold in your skin or wrinkle in your skin trying to make the area that you had stitches on disappear. It’s the same thing with the bonding. We know how to blend it in so where you don’t see the lines, so it just looks like it’s your natural tooth.
- Damage due to tooth decay
- Stained teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Large spaces between teeth
- Misshapen teeth
If you are looking for a simple and painless cosmetic or restorative solution, tooth bonding may be the perfect choice to give you the smile you want in a short amount of time – and without breaking the bank. Dr. Justin Newingham and his staff have years of experience in performing this procedure with an expert touch.
You’re invited to a free consultation at our Birmingham, MI dentist office to discuss cosmetic bonding. Call 248-972-8720 today!
Benefits Of Tooth Bonding
- Tooth bonding uses a special dental resin that is very durable and will blend in with your natural teeth.
- A full tooth bonding procedure often takes less than an hour in our office.
- Bonding requires no anesthetic because applying the resin material is completely pain-free.
- Compared to dental veneers and others solutions that require multiple visits to the dentist, cosmetic bonding is also a simple and less expensive solution that can give you great results.
- We can also use this same tooth-colored resin to fill in cavities, providing a much more realistic-looking filling than metal or other materials.
- Bonding can be used to “preview” your smile for a full smile makeover.
Improving The Appearance Of Your Tooth In One Visit
Here’s how the tooth bonding process works:
- Dr. Newingham will first check the shade of your surrounding teeth to make sure the bonding is colored correctly to match.
- He will carefully apply the composite resin to the area to build back, fill, or alter your tooth.
- After using a special ultraviolet light that will make the resin cement to your tooth and harden, Dr. Newingham will adjust and polish the resin. This last step will make sure that it looks like a natural extension of your original tooth.