If you need to replace one or more teeth and are concerned about your smile repair options being convincing, we have some good news for you! For patients that want to get the closest thing to their natural teeth, call Newingham Dental Center at 248-972-8720 to book a free consultation for dental implant crowns and bridges!
So you can be totally sure about the dental choices you make, we offer free second opinions at our Birmingham, MI dentist office. We will review all of the procedures that will resolve your issues with you so you can make an informed decision for the future of your smile. We will also answer any questions you may have in an accessible way.
Because we understand that you have a lot to consider when it comes to the restorative dentistry work you need done, we maintain an active blog explaining the various services we offer. To learn a little bit about the various perks of attaching dental crowns and bridges to dental implants, read on below!
We offer flexible hours to better fit your busy schedule!
Experience The Many Perks Of Dental Implants
Among the many tooth replacement options out there, dental implants are possibly the most realistic in form, function, and appearance. They are composed of three basic parts:
- The dental implant, which effectively replaces your natural tooth root with a titanium post
- The tooth restoration, whether a crown or bridge, which takes the place of the portion of your missing teeth that would normally be visible above the gumline
- The abutment, which securely connects your implants to your restorations
Depending on what kind of restoration you get, we may need to place multiple titanium implants to provide a strong foundation for your new teeth.
While we do not place dental implants in-house, we do work with a local specialist that is very talented and experienced in the procedure. Once your implants have been placed and you have undergone a healing period, you will return to our Birmingham, MI dentist office to get your particular restorations.
Regardless of whether your restore your convincing implants with bridges or crowns, you’ll have a lot to look forward to in terms of the perks they will offer you. Our patients love dental implants for many reasons because they:
- Can help you regain the majority of your chewing power – up to 90 percent of what your natural teeth offer
- Can last a lifetime with proper oral hygiene habits – just brush, floss, and maintain your routine dental cleanings just like with your natural chompers
- Blend in seamlessly with the rest of your smile and look, feel, and function in a highly convincing way
- Replace your tooth roots and create a healthy stimulation of your jawbone, preventing deterioration so you can maintain the health of your jaw and your youthful appearance
And because we have our own in-house CEREC milling machine, you will have the option of getting your tooth restorations created during a same-day appointment! You’ll walk in with your implants in place and get on with the rest of your day with a gorgeous replacement tooth or teeth!
Depending on whether you get a dental implant bridge or crown, you will also enjoy other perks specific to your treatment. For example, if you need a single tooth replaced, we’ll be able to fill in the gap of your smile with a single implant with a crown on top and won’t have to adjust your healthy surrounding teeth before we do.
When the tooth or teeth you need replaced are still there, we’ll also be able to take an impression before crafting your restoration. This will ensure you won’t even be able to tell the difference between your former tooth and your new one!
Regardless of what treatments you visit us for, we will do all we can to make your experience a pleasant one. We offer a variety of comfort options, including flat-screen TVs in every care room to entertain and distract you. We can also offer dental sedation options to relieve dental anxiety and provide longer appointments by request so we can work at your pace!
Get your beautiful smile and your strong set of chompers back with dental implant crowns and bridges from Newingham Dental Center. Call 248-972-8720 or fill out our easy-to-use online form to schedule or ask questions.