At Newingham Dental Center, our team of dental professionals is highly accredited, and our members continue to receive education and training in order to provide the most modern and professional dental treatments available. With our decades of experience, we have a skillset and knowledge base that can’t be matched—but what truly sets us apart is how much we care. For instance, we call ourselves the “Vacation Team”, because we have a hard time differentiating between our work and being on vacation!! Providing our patients with beautiful and healthy new smiles is our mission, and we enjoy seeing our patients try out a brand-new smile for the very first time. Whether you need help preventing tooth decay, restoring teeth, or creating the perfect smile, we will guide you every step of the way and give you the individualized care and attention you deserve.
- Carolyn"Office Manager"Every office needs someone like Carolyn to keep things running smoothly. She has been with our office for the past 33 years using her skills in business, reception, insurance coding, and reimbursement to improve your entire patient experience. Carolyn enjoys helping our patients achieve the smile of their dreams. When she is not busy running our dental office, Carolyn spends as much time as she can with Mateo and Nicholas, her two grandchildren. On weekends, you can find Carolyn on the athletic fields watching Mateo and Nicholas. She also enjoys traveling, boating, water sports, and snow skiing.
- Lynne"Clinical Director and Dental Assistant"Having staff members who are dedicated to our practice is really important to us. Lynne has been improving our patient experience for the past 40 years! Since 1997, Lynn has been running our dental assisting school, Careers in Dental Assisting. She enjoys watching her students go on to have successful careers, but nothing beats the relationships she has with our patients. Each time a patient brings their family in for the first time, Lynne is there to celebrate with them! When she is away from the office, Lynne enjoys spending time with her husband of 35 years, Larry, and their daughter, Hannah.
- Karen"Dental Hygienist"Karen is one of our most experienced dental hygienists with 35 years in practice! She has been at Newingham Dental Center since 2009, and since she came on, she has helped us improve the patient experience. Karen earned her Bachelor of Science degree in dental hygiene from the University of Detroit. She is also a member of Sigma Phi Alpha, an honor society for dental hygienists. Karen’s favorite part of her job is helping people become healthier by teaching them about the latest in oral hygiene care. When Karen is away from the office, she enjoys cooking, traveling, and spending time with her family and friends. She and her husband, Nick, have been married for 30 years. They have two grown children: Chris and Michelle.
- Carrie"Dental Hygienist"Carrie earned her Bachelor of Science degree in dental hygiene from the University of Michigan. She has been working as a hygienist since 2000 and has been at Newingham Dental Center since 2010. Carrie loves her job because she gets to help our patients become healthier. She understands that oral health affects more than just your smile; it can affect your whole body! When she isn’t helping you become healthier, Carrie enjoys spending time with her husband, Ryan, and their new baby girl, Kiley. She also loves traveling, sports, and spending time on the lake.
- Cres"Dental Assistant"When you come for an appointment, look for Cres! She has been with our office for the past 23 years, though she has been working as a dental assistant for the past 34 years. Cres earned accreditation as a certified dental assistant (CDA), an achievement earned by only about 10% of dental assistants in the country! Though she is proud of her CDA title, Cres finds that building strong patient-provider relationships is the most rewarding part of her job. She enjoys assisting Dr. Newingham as he helps patients realize the smiles of their dreams. When Cres is not at the office, she enjoys spending time with her family. She has been married to her husband, Tim, for 31 years, and they have two grown children named Justin and Lauren. Cres also enjoys cooking, working in the yard, and walking her dogs, Blue and Ally.